We’re here to sell product – good product. We’re also here to make a profit to pay for our time and input. So we need to have a few fair terms and conditions so that you know we are credible and we know we can run the sales as we need to.
Without further ado…
- We are ‘the vendor’ and in this little document we might refer to ourselves as ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ etc… If you buy something from us – or place an order on our website – or even if you just make an enquiry or any other interaction with us, you are termed ‘the customer’ and we might refer to you as ‘you’, ‘your’ etc.
- We want to sell product – however we reserve the right to cancel an order for any reason. Examples would be (but these are not limitations) ; if we cannot fulfill an order in part or in full, if we cannot ship to the address provided, if we cannot contact you, if you have paid the incorrect shipping charges, if we discover an incorrect price on our website, if a fault in any technical system allows you to order a product that was not intended for sale by us or at pricing that was not intended to be offered by us.
- You are entitled to a refund of your purchase price if we cannot fulfill your order – however we will not be help liable for any other costs or damages relating to any cancelled or unfulfilled order.
- We ship all product on a ‘signature required’ courier, however in some circumstances we will not be liable for missing or damaged deliveries. These specifically include;
- if our delivering courier is able to provide a signed proof of delivery (POD)
- if you provide delivery instructions advising to leave the product somewhere. This is known as an ‘Authority to Leave’ or ATL
- if the delivering courier hold an ATL for the address being delivered to
- if the address provided is not a valid address
- if the address provided is not accurate or complete or does not provide enough detail to avoid misaddressing issues (eg. same address as another suburb in the same town, and no suburb provided, etc.)
- if your address is a rural delivery or is considered rural by the courier company we use for your delivery – in these cases we are usually not able to obtain a signature.
- in any other case where the courier has a legitimate reason for not obtaining a signature.
- In the case of a mistake by us or our couriers, be it mis-delivery, late delivery, failed delivery, incorrect product etc, we will not be liable for any costs, damages or reparations – however we will do our best to remedy the issue as quickly as possible.
- Any claim made for a faulty order will not exceed the amount paid by you for that order.
- If the product is being purchased for any business purposes; then you agree that the applicable sections of the fair trading act do not apply to any such transaction.
- You may be entitled to other rights and remedies in New Zealand law, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to reduce your rights in any way.